Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Love Clad Journey...

      Most of the Banglorean's spend their significant share of life time in Traffic. If you take it on a daily basis people spend from 1 hr to 4 hr in buses, cars and two wheelers. If you have a company owned car/bus then at least you are assured of a seat. But if you rely on our dear BMTC you need to fight (yea I mean it literally) to get a seat. So you might be wondering what people do during this big "voyage" to and fro. Some of them put on their ear plugs and get lost, while some are engrossed in playing mobile games of the likes of "temple run”. Some book worms resort to novels, while some make a disciplined and determined effort to woo their female colleagues and some gaze out of window deriving an inimitable pleasure watching the roads: P .

       And here I am another innocent victim to the Bangalore Traffic. It almost takes 2 hours for me to reach office. And as usual it was yet another regular boring travel to office. I just got into the bus and the bus had not even moved 500mts it got stuck in a heavy traffic jam. I tried looking through the window, listening to a song, checked around to see if I can visually stalk any one; but nothing seemed to work. My brain sent a signal to my sleeping center and within seconds I dozed off; fast asleep, wondering when this boring journey will come to an end.

But wait!!!.This time it wasn't a boring journey. It had more to offer.Infact the best journey I had ever encountered. Read along to find out why was it so.
       
      It’s said that nothing can beat the awesomeness of a sound solid nap. And after having experienced such awesomeness...my eyelids slowly parted ways .I just looked out of the window to see where the bus was. It had moved a lil bit from its previous landmark but was trapped in another traffic jam. I slowly turned my head away from window and looked around .And then my heart skipped a beat……………
      
     Beside me was a beautiful gal- around 23-24 yrs, medium height, wearing a jeans and a beautiful top. A titan watch and a bracelet complimented her attire. She held a fasttrack bag in her lap which I guess consisted of the girly assets (I mean cosmetics, mirror, comb, clips etc).
     
     As I was looking at her ….I just saw from the corner of my eye through the window and found that it was drizzling. Bangalore rain is usually very disciplined. It maintains its schedule and rains only in the evening. But today it went against its schedule and started drizzling in the morning. I just felt that universe has conspired a sweet plot for me….

This feeling strengthened when FM 94.3 started playing…

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

 What more could you ask Beautiful gal sitting beside you, Rain is complementing the moment and the scenario is embellished by a beautiful song. I could hear my heart responding to the beautiful song in sync.

  My eyes pulled me back to the girl. She was in deep blissful sleep. She looked like an angel .I was so glued to her that I could even hear her breathing. I had surrendered all my senses to her. Her breathe sounded like a typical romantic beat…My nose was startled by her aroma. I don’t know what perfume she used but it had a hypnotic effect on me…
  
    In the meanwhile I saw a portion of her hair falling on her face.I remembered vidya balan in the video of the song “Pal Pal Har Pal…” from Lage raho munna bhai”..The portion of her hair slid from her forehead and rested on her cheeks. It seemed as though the hair was flirting with her cheeks. Honestly speaking I envied that “latha” which played with her cheek. She suddenly smiled in her deep sleep as though she dreamt of something beautiful. The very moment when she smiled was photogenic. It made me go weak in my knees…..
  
   While my eyes were having a feast my mind was secretly making future plans and analyzing. It said what if this gal becomes mine. I could live my entire life with her. I would relish it.But then what if she is already married..Wt if she’s into some other guy. Will she like me? How should I Initiate talk with her…Shall I wake her up .No no. let me watch her as long as possible….
   
    As my mind was analyzing heavily she suddenly leaned on my shoulders…unaware in her sleep. A 440 volt current rushed through my body.It was as though a nice guitar riff played with the strings of my heart. My heart stopped a bit and then started beating at double its normal pace …My body was still taking time to cope up with this sweet shock…Her aroma was driving me nuts…I could just feel her hair…..
  
     But as they say all good things should come to an end….Even my gala time was nearing an end..As I was watching her in a love soaked, shocked, confused, analytic, expectant mind state…she woke up.!!! She realized that her head was on my shoulders and she withdrew…She said in her sweet voice “sorry” and returned back to her normal position…But my eyes continued to stare her
    
     She saw this a couple of times but ignored …But when she got a confirmation that I am not going to withdraw from staring her…She looked at me and asked “what????”.My mind didn’t seem to process this info…and I continued staring at her. She again said “What?????” this time a bit louder…I then came back to my senses .And I simply shrugged my shoulders off…..And started looking through the window.
   
      Back of my mind I was thinking how I should start a conversation with her. How will I take her phone number? There was a slight hesitation in me, but then I thought it was either now or never .So with ultimate determination I decided to go ahead….
    
      I extended my hand and said “Hi I am Sumanth. Whatz your good name”? But she dint seem to care….She behaved as if she dint hear me. I repeated the same lines but the response also didn’t change. I was shattered completely. I withdrew my hand and started looking through the window again. I was thinking why do gals nowadays have so much attitude. At-least she could have said a “hi” .What does she think of herself. Attitude *****.
   
        I could see from the corner of my eye that she was leaving .I guess her stop had come. And she went near the door waiting for the driver to open the hydraulic doors. I ignored her… (In fact I was just trying to ignore her)..And then something strange happened.

        I noticed a piece of paper on her seat. I opened it up; and there you go. Music again started in my mind. She had a left a note with her name and phone number and had written “Sorry….Please call me my dear friend”…I just lifted my head to see her …

She saw me gave a smile and got down. I was awe struck mesmerized by her smile and then co-incidentally I heard this song coming from the radio..

Saathiya, saathiya
Maddham maddham teri geeli hansi
Saathiya, saathiya
Sunke humne saari pee li hansi
                 
                 

                

2 comments:

  1. love in traffic ?? catalyst - FM Radio and rain ?? very nice !! Lage Raho bhai :D

    ReplyDelete